Asbestos in Demolition Course
A specialist course designed to educate demolition operatives on asbestos.
This course provides a good understanding of asbestos, and the precautions that should be taken when working with asbestos. Allow demolition operatives to be up to date with legislation and health and safety procedures relating to demolition and asbestos.
At the end of this course individuals should have knowledge and practical experience of:
- Asbestos history and origins
- Biological effects
- Identifying asbestos products and reporting procedures
- Possible asbestos locations on a demolition site
- Risk assessments
- Emergency procedures
- The removal process
- Asbestos Health and Safety Legislation
- Demolition Health and Safety Legislation
- Safe working practices in demolition
Please contact us
for course dates and enrolment, this course is charged at £85 and lasts 1 day.
See more courses